About the Program
In its second edition, the FAC Impact Maker Program is back!
The program focuses specifically on the agrifood innovation sector and aims to empower and strengthen capacities of Impact Makers by enhancing collaboration of stakeholders to help better achieve employment generation, as well as, socio-economic and community development.
With Agripreneurs as a focal point, the training focuses on Impact Makers working to build an agrifood innovation ecosystem for Agripreneur success, specifically in the MENA and Sub-Sahara regions.
You are encouraged to apply if you are an:
- - Incubator, accelerator, NGO, for-profit enterprise, and other organizations working or interested to support Agripreneurs
- - Your organisation is headquartered in Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Tunisia and Yemen, as well as Ivory Coast, Senegal, Uganda, Kenya, and Ghana
The program is funded through a partnership with the SANAD Technical Assistance Facility, managed by Finance in Motion, and brought forward in collaboration with Berytech, AgriCatalyst Innovations, and FoodMakers Africa.
Why Should I Participate?
By joining, your organisation will boost its opportunities to be more competitive when applying to international and regional programs and give you the chance to learn from other ecosystem builders and impact makers, which may potentially build consortiums with other countries.
- Exchange expertise with other agripreneurial ecosystem builders. Be part of the network and enjoy the next face to face gathering!
- Proactive facilitation to collaborate with regional players
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Advancing your knowledge in ecosystem building to make an impact
- Acquire skills to tell better brand stories that enhance the work you are already doing
- Learn how to bring more funds for your programs and create a sustainable revenue stream
- Empower your organisation with advice from industry experts
- Engage with valuable tools that may help you in supporting Agripreneurs
- Receive a program certification that can be used as a seal of quality in the AgriFood ecosystem
- The participation fee will support 3 participants with prize money to empower an Agripreneur of choice!
FAC IMPACT MAKERS PROGRAMThe sessions will take place weekly, every Tuesday, at 14.00 - 16.00 CET / 15.00 - 17.00 EET, from March 1st - May 17th
The virtual program provides up to 30 ecosystem builders to gain a competitive edge through valuable synergies and sustainable insights.
Deadline to apply: February 25th, 2022
Seats are limited!
This is an animated dialog which is useful for displaying information. The dialog window can be moved, resized and closed with the 'x' icon.
Brought to you by
Join the Program
Considering this program? Contact Us for more details