Applications for the 2020 edition have opened for fundable and innovative ideas in food or agriculture that could secure your spot as one of the 60 finalists at the Future Agro Challenge Global Championships!
The 5th Future Agro Challenge (FAC) Global Championships will take place this year during the Global Agripreneurs Summit on the first weekend of October in Thessaloniki, Greece. As the world’s leading competition, FAC mobilizes local communities all over the world to discover new fundable ventures addressing national, regional and global challenges.
Future Agro Challenge competition criteria:
- Exist no longer than 5 years
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agrifood innovation sector (ranging anywhere from farm to fork)
- Can transform a community, a nation, a region, or have global impact
- Have a Minimum Viable Product
- Your business model and customer segment are clear
- Has received market traction
- Proficient in the English language (or have someone to represent you)
- Have no hesitancy to talk about their venture in public
The competition is open for Ideas in:
- Food tech
- Ag tech
- Agroforestry and husbandry
- Food or Beverage product or retail
- Nutrition & health
- Safety and health
- Packaging and logistics
- Agriculture education
- Food security and sustainability
- Agriculture tourism
- Food Waste
- Agriculture production and processing
The Global Agripreneur of the Year is awarded our Genie Package tailored to their needs at a value of 50,000euros. In addition, global outreach, access to world-class mentors, investors, potential clients, and new market opportunities and media attention, and more are offered!
To apply go to facagro.com/compete or click here.